Whether it is a company, educational institution, or individual it does not matter, they all may apply to be an associate member of Canadian Brew as long as they are complying with the interests of the CB and the Canadian craft beer industry.
There are two membership plans
Suitable for individuals, groups, businesses, and institutions looking for staying connected with the craft beer industry.
- Recognition as a Canadian craft beer community member on the CB Website
- Have the ability to submit posts on the blog of CB
- Have a subscription to CB newsletter with updates on business trends, new products, and government policies
- Have login access to a secured member section of the CB website with particular content
- You will have a license to use the CB Associate Member Badge